Tuesday, May 10, 2011

my job chart {sponsor highlight}

As always, we appreciate our sponsors for all the support they provide to this blog.  We can only do what we do because of them!


My Job Chart is the free, easy to use, online chore chart and reward system for teaching, organizing and motivating your kids to Save, Share and Spend responsibly. Currently there are 75,000 kids using MJC and over 300 + kids added each day! Why? Because of these awesome features:

-My Job Chart makes it easy for parents to assign chores and more motivating and
meaningful for children to fulfill them.

-My Job Chart facilitates fun, engaging, hands-on learning for kids on the ABCs of
prosperity including saving, sharing and spending.

-My Job Chart gives parents the satisfaction of seeing their kids gain the foundation skills
of a strong work ethic and financial responsibility.

-My Job Chart takes the struggle out of instilling a strong work ethic in kids.

Here's how it works!

How MyJobChart.com Works! from Gregg Murset on Vimeo.

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
2 Comments

2 Responses to “my job chart {sponsor highlight}”

Heather said...

We love myjobchart! Thanks for giving this great website some attention.

Heather said...

We love myjobchart! Thanks for giving this website some attention.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs